Our annual conference is the marquee event of our organization and its membership. They are held each year at various campuses around the US.
At these events you will have the option of attending, learning, networking and collaborating, or you can be a presenter.
Information will be provided for our next conference as it gets closer.
Our annual conference objectives are to:
- Develop and contribute faith-integrated scholarly work to those in higher education and the Church in our related disciplines.
- Strengthen Christian professional relationships and foster collaborative scholarly efforts.
- Provide quality presentations to meet professional development needs.
- Share faith-integration pedagogical approaches.
- Awards are formally recognized
The conferences have produced a number of quality papers that were compiled into books
- Christianity and leisure: Issues in a pluralistic society (Dordt Press, 1994, 2006).
- Physical education, sports, and wellness: Looking to God as we look at ourselves, was published in 1999
- Christianity and Leisure: Issues for the Twenty-first Century was released by Dordt Press in 2017.
- In addition, many of the Webinars from past conferences become an ongoing resource for our members and others.
We look forward to seeing you at our 2024 Conference (info coming soon)
Past Conference Proceedings.
Click on the image or text link below to view proceedings for past CSKLS conferences.
(Conference was held virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic; California Baptist University, Riverside, CA)
(Conference was held in conjunction with the Second Global Congress on Sport & Christianity; 30th Anniversary; Calvin University, Grand Rapids, MI)
(Judson University, Elgin, IL)