The 2021 CSKLS Conference will be hybrid! Join us virtual or in-person. For in-person, Lipscomb University (www.lipscomb.edu) is pleased to host the 32st annual CSKLS Conference June 14-16, 2021.
Lipscomb was founded in Nashville in 1891 by David Lipscomb and James A. Harding who believed that a truly educated individual of their time could not be so without attention given to spiritual growth as well as academics. The university is still a place of academic rigor and spiritual growth with more than 4,600 students enrolled at the university and another 1200 at the K-12 Academy. Students choose from eight bachelor’s degrees in 78 majors or 145 areas of undergraduate study, several pre-professional programs, and an accelerated evening and online adult degree program for those who wish to complete their undergraduate degrees. Lipscomb also offers master’s degrees, education specialist degrees, and doctorate degrees in 58 fields of study.
Situated just south of downtown Nashville in a wooded suburb with easy access to interstates, shopping, food, and, of course, music, Lipscomb offers an idyllic location for the 2021 conference. Music City, USA awaits! Plan on bringing your family to enjoy this Southern destination. Travelers to the area can easily fly into Nashville International Airport (BNA). Please let us know if you have questions about the conference or travel to the Nashville area. Use the “Contact Us” button on the cskls.org website or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In-person registration remains available but spots are filling up. Remember that we can only host 25 in-person individuals this year. The $325 fee includes all meals, the new CSKLS polo shirt, and in-person access to all official events of the conference.
2. Virtual registration remains open. The $100 fee includes the new CSKLS polo shirt (mailed) and virtual access to all official events of the conference.
3. SPECIAL RATE FOR STUDENTS REGISTERING FOR THE VIRTUAL OPTION: All students (undergraduate and graduate) can use the code STUDENT2021 to receive 50% off the registration fee for the virtual option. (Because of the limited number of in-person spots available, if students choose the in-person option, they will need to pay the regular fee.)
1. Particularly for the ease of our virtual attendees, the conference will be divided into four blocks: Monday PM, Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM, and Wednesday AM. Each block will include presentations and a combination of professional development, keynote and devotional speakers, official CSKLS business, and fellowship. See the tentative schedule here.
2. Dr. Glen Van Andel (Professor Emeritus, Calvin University) will be delivering the inaugural Past-President’s Address.
3. Dr. Eric Bain-Selbo (Dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Indiana University Kokomo) will be delivering a keynote address.
4. More information about the conference program will be communicated in the coming weeks.