All individual awards reflect the highest performance of a CSKLS member or supporter of the Health, Kinesiology, and Leisure Studies profession. These are the highest honors that our association can award. Please see the information below to nominate someone for the Distinguished Service Award.
DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD NOMINATION FORM
The Distinguished Service Award honors a Christian who has provided extensive meritorious service inside and/or outside the CSKLS organization. The honoree is a person who is recognized as a leader in the Society and/or the CSKLS disciplines (kinesiology, leisure studies), who has worked to enhance and advance the goals of CSKLS and/or of the CSKLS disciplines, and has earned the respect of CSKLS members through extended dedication to the Society and/or the CSKLS disciplines. While significant contributions to the growth and support of CSKLS are important criteria in selecting the recipient, Christians who have not been involved in CSKLS but who have made outstanding contributions to the CSKLS disciplines will also be considered. As a spiritual leader, the honoree has consistently demonstrated a Christ-like heart in both personal and professional actions.
Member of CSKLS? Check One: Yes No
Name of nominee:
Please indicate why this person is a worthy nominee for the CSKLS Distinguished Service Award. Your recommendation must address the following criteria for this award.
- How has the nominee demonstrated leadership in CSKLS?
- Specifically, how has the nominee significantly contributed to the growth and support of CSKLS?
- How has the nominee demonstrated a Christ-like heart in personal and professional actions?
- If possible, attach a curriculum vitae (or webpage) that provides support for your recommendation.
* Note: Nominee does not have to be a member of CSKLS to be eligible for this award.
Please return to Paul Heintzman at firstname.lastname@example.org