Lipscomb University seeks applications for an Assistant Professor of Kinesiology, starting in 2018. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills to work in exercise science with students, other faculty, and administrators. They must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. They must have analytical skills for program evaluation and continuous improvement assessment. The candidate must also have the ability to advise, instruct, manage, motivate, mentor, and evaluate students in a highly-personalized environment, modeling Christian faith and practice.
- Earned doctorate degree in either Exercise Science/Physiology.
- A demonstrated record of college teaching experiences is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Show evidence of potential to publish research and mentor students in scholarly work.
- Maintain and develop assigned courses in the undergraduate/graduate curriculum.
- Teach undergraduate/graduate courses in the area of Exercise Science.
- Participate in professional development and research activities in order to remain academically current and remain aware of relevancy in the professional community.
- Serve on university or college committees as needed.
- Monitor the academic progress and coordinate advising of undergraduate/graduate students.
To apply or see more detail, please go to: https://lipscomb.peopleadmin.com/postings/2490